Tuesday 28 July 2009

Picnic Fun!

We're experiencing our first British summer, and although the rain does seem to be a bit more regular than we'd like, there have still be plenty of days when picnicking is just what i feel like doing. Nothing I love more than getting out and exploring the British country-side and then stopping for a delish picnic lunch. I'm not really one for the sandwiches, so we tend to just take sandwich fillings plus breads and assorted nibbles and put it together once we get there. But I'm always looking for new ideas to brighten up the ol' chiller backpack, which is why I was so excited to find this list on the NY Times foodie blog (see link below). But you can never have too many great lunch and picnic ideas, so tell me...what's your favourite lunch on the road??

http://www.nytimes.com/2008/07/02/dining/02mini.html?_r=1&ref=dining

No comments:

Post a Comment