Friday 11 December 2009

The oven has landed...

The day has finally come! The new oven is here! At last, at last! Now, granted it's the cheapest possible option the landlord could have gone with (according to the electrician) but so far it hasn't turned itself off during cooking so that's a major step up!!

I'm currently doing some cookie tests to see what the temp/speed etc is like (I plan to bake a couple of trays of biscuits at different temps and on different settings just to see what tricks this oven has up its sleeve!) Once the oven and I have gotten to know one another...then let the baking begin...!

3 comments:

  1. Thank goodness it has finally arrived. It is kind of a reversed birthday present. I am looking forward to reading about all your successful cooking sessions.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hooray!! Can't wait to be bombarded by all your baking adventures!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know!!! It's all very exciting. Today is going to be Christmas cookie day - it's my last trip to London this week and I plan to take pretty, edible, festive treats with me! Yay yay yay!

    ReplyDelete