Sunday 9 May 2010

'Hello, my name is Jessica and I'm an addict...'

I'm not sure Andrew knew what he was starting with my beautiful Christmas present but it seems to have set off an addiction to rather expensive kitchen ware! We were out and about today and happened across a Le Creuset shop...and, well, you can guess what happened. I got a salt pig (hurrah), sugar bowl, tea pot, milk jug and mixing bowl - and they're calling me on Wednesday to let me know if the cast iron shallow 26cm casserole in teal that I want has come in. I really shouldn't have, but it's all so pretty and lovely and there is something wonderful about having beautiful well-made kitchen ware to cook with.

I now have my eye on a Denby dinner set. And then a new good quality cutlery set. And then...

Pictures of my new acquisitions to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment