Thursday 6 May 2010

Watching the clock...

Today I am waiting. Tick tock tick tock. I loathe waiting for things. Not that I'm the kind of person that wants everything, like, 'Right Now', but I just hate waiting for the inevitable, like the phone call after a job interview. You know it's coming - whatever the result - and you can do nothing but wait until it does. Sigh.

Normally I would bake or play in the kitchen to distract me, but I'm out of most baking supplies. And so I watch the clock (and my cellphone) and wait...

My lunch today is going to be a sort-of vietnamese noodle salad: rice noodles, shredded lettuce, bean sprouts, carrot, cucumber, mint and coriander, lemon juice and fish sauce and sugar and some avocado and cashew nuts. Food to soothe the worried soul...

No comments:

Post a Comment